Information on cookies for aroundlab.org
Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow:
- store the preferences entered;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by www.aroundlab.org to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of CookiesTechnical cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. www.aroundlab.org will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the activity of the user and how it arrived on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as: visited pages, time spent, origins of traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or to use third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
www.aroundlab.org, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods: By means of specific configurations of the browser used or the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site. By changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by www.aroundlab.org
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
- session (session) Required to identify a single user session. No information or personal data is monitored.
- _ga (persistent) Used to distinguish users. Google Analytics third-party service required. It lasts 2 years.
- _gat (session) It shows the use data of the website. Google Analytics third-party service required. It lasts 10 minutes.
How to change the settings on cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but normally you can change the settings to disable this function. You can block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The “Options” or “Preferences” section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the “Help” section of the toolbar in most browsers.
You can also select the browser used from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT